The Milli-Q® HR 7000 system is a high-throughput standard water purification solution that can reliably meet the diverse needs for reverse osmosis (RO, Type 3) pure water – for a single laboratory or an entire research facility. The systems can produce up to 13,000 L/day of laboratory-grade water from potable feed water. These systems can be integrated into a centralized system, providing total control of all parameters within the system itself as well as within the external pure water distribution loop.
These central systems are embedded with our unique MyMilli-Q™ Remote Care online monitoring and service capability, which operates as an extension of Milli-Q® Services. This digital service lets you securely and remotely manage your system, supporting lab′s optimal productivity.
The RO/Type 3 water produced by Milli-Q® HR 7000 systems is ideal for all your laboratory pure water needs such as glassware rinsing, heating or sonicating baths, and basic reagent preparation.
It can feed instruments, including dishwashers, autoclaves, humidity and environmental chambers, ice machines.
It can also feed Milli-Q® ultrapure water purification systems.
Features and Benefits
- Enhances sustainability and reduces running costs, making your facility more productive, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective.
- Superior ergonomic design for quick and easy maintenance.
- Progard® pretreatment cartridges remove particles, free chlorine and colloids.
- An interactive touchscreen with helpful wizards for ease of operation and maintenance.
- Modern data management capabilities for greater accessibility and data traceability.
- Milli-Q® Connect remote monitoring and service capability.
- Equipped with patented E.R.A.® (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) technology to save you water, time and money. It automatically assesses feed water quality to produce a constant flow rate and optimize water recovery (between 45 and 75%).
- Compatible with SDS 500 storage, protection and distribution system, for high storage and distribution flow possibilities.
- The indicated price currently corresponds to the above catalogue number only; it is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This catalogue number does not include consumables, accessories and other products and/or services that may be required for the installation and the correct operation of the water purification unit over time.
- Because our customers each have specific purified water needs, we recommend that you have your purchase validated by one of our specialists. We remain at your disposal to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us!
E.R.A. is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Milli-Q is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
MyMilli-Q is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
PROGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany