The red-colored citric acid/sodium hydroxide/hydrogen chloride buffer solution is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality reagents, in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, at a registered calibration laboratory. Its pH value of 4.00 at 20°C is measured following a 5-point calibration method, using a combined glass electrode. The measurement is made following DIN 19268 using reference buffer solutions compliant to DIN 19266, NIST, IUPAC, Ph. Eur, and USP. Its pH value is strongly dependent on the temperature and therefore a constant temperature must be maintained during its use.
The buffer solution is meant to be used as a calibration standard for pH measuring instruments or pH electrodes and as a control for measuring the pH of other solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified at an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Directly traceable to secondary reference standard from NIST and primary certified reference standard from PTB
- Ready-to-use solution
- Available in a sealed plastic bottle and sustainable Titripac® packaging for a reduced waste generation
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
- Product label follows the ISO Guide 31 and contains information about ordering number, article description, lot number, safety data, and expiry date
- Packaging material subjected to comprehensive stability studies as per ISO Guide 35
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany