The boric acid/potassium chloride/sodium hydroxide buffer solution is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality reagents in high-purity water. It is produced, calibrated, and certified at a registered laboratory according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025. Its pH value of 10.00 at 20°C is analyzed using a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method, in accordance with DIN 19268, against certified primary reference standards as per DIN 19266.
The buffer solution finds its use in various analytical procedures to calibrate, qualify, and monitor the pH measuring instruments.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use solution available in a sealed bottle and the innovative Titripac® packaging for positive environmental impact due to reduced waste generation
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
- Subjected to comprehensive stability studies in accordance with ISO Guide 35
- Measured and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany