Sodium tartrate dihydrate is a solid standard with water content of 15.66% determined by the technique of loss on drying at 150°C. Its preparation from high-purity reagents and analysis is completed in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited calibration laboratory.
The sodium tartrate dihydrate CRM is used for the standardization of volumetric Karl Fischer titrants according to European Pharmacopeia (Ph.Eur.) chapter 2.5.12 “Water Semi-Micro Determination”, United States Pharmacopeia <921> “Water Determination” and ISO 760.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a secure plastic bottle
- Subjected to stability and homogeneity studies following ISO 17034 and ISO Guide 35
- High-quality offering accurate and reliable results
- Accompanied with a comprehensive and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective quality management system
- Measured and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
SKU-pack size numbers ending with a "3" are SmartChemicals with an RFID tag on the label for seamless data transfer to the instrument, e.g. xxxxxx1003 or xxxxxxx 4003. More information on www.sigmaaldrich.com/SmartChemicals
AQUASTAR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany