- Oxidative addition reactions
- Asymmetric α-arylation and heteroarylation of ketones with chloroarenes
- Cross-coupling reactions
- Regioselective and stereoselective carboxylation/cyclization of allenyl aldehydes under a carbon dioxide atmosphere
- Methyl carboxylation of homopropargylic alcohols
- Stereoselective borylative ketone-diene coupling
- Cycloaddition of benzamides with internal alkynes
Catalyst for the cycloaddition of 1,3-dienes.
Used to catalyze the addition of allyl phenyl sulfide to alkynes leading to 1,4-dienes. The reaction with terminal acetylenes proceeds in high yield and high selectivity. A variety of functional groups are tolerated.