This recombinant variant is recommended for use in absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) pharmacological research; cell culture; drug delivery research; and cryopreservation of cells.
1, 5, 10 g in poly bottle
Albumins are soluble monomeric proteins found in the body fluids and tissues of animals and in some plant seeds. Serum albumin functions as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones. Serum albumins are also vital in regulating the colloidal osmotic pressures of blood.
Features and Benefits
Cellastim™ is a well defined, animal-free recombinant human albumin (rHA). Designed for cell culture applications, Cellastim is a powerful media supplement that outperforms plasma-derived human albumin, bovine serum albumin, and other sources of recombinant human albumin. Cellastim delivers consistent performance, not the variability associated with hydrolysates and extracts. Cellastim is ideally suited for use in cell culture media for Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO), hybridoma, VERO, stem cells and primary cells.
- Eliminates animal-derived additives
- Safe and regulatory friendly
- Proven effective in enhancing stem cell growth in embryonic, mesenchymal, neural, cardiac, liver, kidney, keratinocyte and fibroblast stem cell lines
- Maintains stem cells in an undifferentiated state
- Eliminates coating of culture plates for adherent cell lines
- Provides well-defined and consistent stem cell medium
Assayed by SDS-PAGE
Cellastim is a trademark of InVitria