Cesium chloride is a cesium halide. Cesium halides can be prepared by reacting cesium carbonate with corresponding hydrohalic acids. Cesium chloride ultracentrifugation method has been reported for the extraction of RNA from cellular fractions.
Cesium chloride is used for the preparation of electrically conducting glasses. It is also used to make solutions for the separation of RNA from DNA by density gradient centrifugation.
100, 500 g in poly bottle
1 kg in poly bottle
Features and Benefits
- Increased efficiency – Eliminate time and effort of loosening hardened powders
- Safety – Avoid risks of using tools of force to break up clumps
- Economy – Faster preparation and solvation increase productivity and reduce costs
- Assured quality – Excellent, expert-tested quality with no anti-caking agents
- Flexible volumes – Available from research amounts to scale-up quantities
ReagentPlus is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
Redi-Dri is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC