This product contains 4 separate vials of dATP, PCR Grade, dCTP, PCR Grade, dGTP, PCR Grade, and dTTP, PCR Grade, each with a concentration of 100 mM and as a clear, colorless solution of the sodium salt (pH 8.3).
The Deoxynucleoside Triphosphate Set, PCR Grade, is suitable for many applications where high-quality reagents are required. Such applications include reverse transcription (RT), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), RT-PCR, DNA labeling reactions, and sequencing/cycle sequencing analysis.
Features and Benefits
PCR Grade Nucleotides from Roche are specially manufactured and purified to the highest possible chemical purity.
- PCR Grade Nucleotides contain at least 99% of the relevant deoxynucleoside-triphosphate (dNTP) and less than 0.9% deoxynucleoside-diphosphate (dNDP).
- They are provided as clear, colorless solutions in water at a concentration of 100 mM (pH 8.3).
- Due to the manufacturing process, PCR Grade Nucleotides are free of dNTPs with modified bases, as well as tetra- and pyrophosphate contamination. Tetraphosphates can disintegrate and form pyrophosphate, which is a known inhibitor of amplification reactions. Therefore, the purity of nucleotides is critical to the success of your amplification reactions.
- PCR Grade Nucleotides are stable for 30 months after the production date when stored at -15 to -25°C.
1 set containing 4 components
- dATP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 100 mM
- dCTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 100 mM
- dGTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 100 mM
- dTTP, PCR Grade, sodium salt, 100 mM
Function tested using RT-PCR: Tested for absence of contaminating deoxyribonucleases, ribonucleases, and nicking activities according to the current Quality Control procedures.
Working solution: For best results, prepare a deoxynucleotide mix containing dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP (10 mM, each); (e.g., for the preparation of 100 μl nucleotide mix add 10 μl of dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP (each) to 60 μl Water, PCR Grade).
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.