Sodium carbonate is a volumetric standard manufactured under stringent conditions and measured with the highest possible precision. Its mass fraction is determined by potentiometric titration, and it is qualified in a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
It is used as a certified reference material (CRM) for the standardization of volumetric solutions in acidimetric titrations, according to USP and Ph. Eur.
Buffer component, may be used for the removal of peripheral membrane proteins.
Features and Benefits
- Available as a solid in a secure glass bottle to ensure its stability for the entire shelf life until opened.
- Certified reference material according to ISO 17034
- High-purity material traceable to NIST SRMs
- Measured in a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory
- In accordance with the chapter reagents of USP and Ph. Eur
- High-quality offering accurate titer determinations
- Accompanied by a certificate of analysis (CoA)
SKU-pack size numbers ending with a "3" are SmartChemicals with an RFID tag on the label for seamless data transfer to the instrument, e.g. xxxxxx1003 or xxxxxxx 4003. More information on www.sigmaaldrich.com/SmartChemicals
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany