Metronidazole is a nitroimidazole drug, used particularly against infections caused by anaerobic bacteria and protozoa in humans and domestic animals.
The analytical standard can be used as follows:
- Cyclic voltametric determination of metronidazole at carbon paste electrode (CPE) in three different brands of metronidazole tablets
- Simultaneous determination of metronidazole, diloxanide, spiramycin, and cliquinol in pharmaceutical dosage forms by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography coupled to photodiode array detector (RP-HPLC-DAD)
- Development of an electrochemical sensor based on polydopamine/carboxylic multi-walled carbon nano-tubes (MWCNTs-COOH) nanocomposites for the determination of metronidazole
- Liquid chromatography–ion trap mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS based analysis of metronidazole in water, sediment, and fish tissue samples
- Determination of metronidazole using an electrochemical sensor based on multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) and chitosan-nickel complexes (CTS-Ni) in tablets, human urine, and serum samples
5, 25, 100 g in poly bottle
Refer to the product′s Certificate of Analysis for more information on a suitable instrument technique. Contact Technical Service for further support.