RiOs™ water purification system produces reliable and affordable Type 3 pure water for your laboratory needs when fed directly with potable tap water. Its unique, all-in-one purification cartridge includes pretreatment and the reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, designed to efficiently remove up to 95% of ionic contaminants and 99% of other contaminants (organics, particles).
The system combines complementary purification technologies in a compact design that is easy to operate and allows total control over the water produced at a low operating cost. A compact and user-friendly design lets you make the most efficient use of your lab space.
RiOs™ system pure water is suitable for general, non-critical laboratory applications, including manual cleaning and rinsing, buffer and reagent preparation; and for use in water baths. It may also be used as a pretreatment to feed ultrapure water systems (e.g., Synergy® systems), and feed to humidifiers, autoclaves, and glassware washers.
Features and Benefits
- Pure water is conveniently stored in a 30 L external reservoir.
- Small footprint for easy installation wherever you want in your lab, on the benchtop or on the wall.
- A user-friendly backlit color display provides system status at a glance.
- A single SmartPak® RO cartridge (with integrated RO membrane) enables easy and rapid replacement.
- To optimize the performance and lifetime of your water purification system, we offer a complete portfolio of Milli-Q® Service plans.
- Delivered with a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- This is a web reference. The end letters "WW" will be replaced by the country letters on your invoice to have the right shipping kit for the country. This ensures you receive the user manual in the local language and a power cord adapted to the local electrical network.
- The indicated price currently corresponds to the above catalogue number only; it is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This catalogue number does not include consumables, accessories and other products and/or services that may be required for the installation and the correct operation of the water purification unit over time.
- Because our customers each have specific purified water needs, we recommend that you have your purchase validated by one of our specialists. We remain at your disposal to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us!
Milli-Q is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
RIOS is a trademark of Millipore Corporation
SMARTPAK is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
SYNERGY is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany