RiOs™ Essential systems are ideal for laboratories needing reliable, constant production of Reverse Osmosis, RO (Type 3) water from potable tap water. RO pure water produced by RiOs™ Essential systems is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications.
RiOs™ Essential is built on an optimized and efficient purification sequence: Tap water first enters the Progard® pretreatment cartridge which efficiently removes particles & colloids, free chlorine and hardness. Pretreated water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane which removes up to 99% of all ionic & organic contaminants, microorganisms and particles.
Type 3 pure water is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications such as glassware rinsing, hydroponics, water baths, or as feed water for ultrapure water systems, humidifiers, autoclaves, glassware washers.
Features and Benefits
- Intelligent Reverse Osmosis (RO) controls water consumption, ensures a constant product flow rate (8 L/h).
- The RO recovery loop extends pretreatment pack lifetime and decreases tap water consumption by 30% or more compared to standard RO systems, allowing users to benefit from low running costs.
- The Progard® cartridge incorporates RFID technology. This provides instant visibility on cartridge parameters and also ensures a safe and optimal performance of your system, giving you full traceability.
- A color-coded backlit LCD clearly shows message importance with system alert and alarm icons.
- Millitrack™ e-Solutions provides enhanced data management control, remote access capabilities to the system dashboard, and long-term electronic archiving for the water system.
- With its small footprint, the system can be placed on or under the bench or wall-installed, depending on your needs and saves lab space.
- Delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- This is a web reference. The end letters "WW" will be replaced by the country letters on your invoice to have the right shipping kit for the country. This ensures you receive the user manual in the local language and a power cord adapted to the local electrical network.
- The indicated price currently corresponds to the above catalogue number only; it is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This catalogue number does not include consumables, accessories and other products and/or services that may be required for the installation and the correct operation of the water purification unit over time.
- Because our customers each have specific purified water needs, we recommend that you have your purchase validated by one of our specialists. We remain at your disposal to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us!
MILLITRACK is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
PROGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
RIOS is a trademark of Millipore Corporation